Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pregnancy - Week 37

I thought it is week 38th but hey, nuh...37th nia...

The movements of my baby has been more pronounced, and I can feel his twisting of hands and kicks of legs, hiccups more often. I felt little bumpy lump here and there and am enjoying my good time figuring out if it is his fist or little feet. Hmmmm...I am trying to enjoy every bit of the pregnancy joy now since this could easily be my last, probably?

All 3 of us went for my check up today. Jien was pretty patient and actually watched the screen to catch glimpses of his brother. Everything is fine and when hubby ask is the expected delivery day fell on the spot, doc's answer was that the scan showed that it would be slightly late, around 29th of March. Well, more time for me to gain more weights but then again, our doc would be on holiday for 2 weeks and I certainly want our baby to be delivered when he is back. I am not quite comfortable having a back-up doctor to take care of us though.

The thing is I put on a great 2kg from the check up just LAST WEEK, man, don't tell me I am putting on this way for the next 3 weeks!! I could easily end up weighing heavier than hubby!! Goodness! *fainted*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home