Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pregnancy - Week 37 ++

Ok, near 38 actually. We went for a back-up doctor check up today. He is quite ok, chatty and quite a comfortable guy to be with. Still, his comment is 'the Baby is quite small as compared to your 1st, well, I would say around 7+ pounds....' Oh-hoi, knock-knock, 7 odd pounds is not small ok?! After all, I am an Asian, not Mat Salleh!! I don't want my baby to go too big and end up having to have him vacumned out again! Well, as long as my baby is healthy. Big or small does not matter to me, anyway. 7 odd is GREAT!

And he did mentioned that the baby might be out before 22nd of March, gauging from size of the head and his position. But then again, he just brushed it off saying that well, it all depends on GOD la! We just grinned la..still hoping to get our Dr.Chung back in time actually...hehe..

With Jien's condition, I certainly hope that Jung will come out AFTER 22nd so that his brother has got time to recover fully and the house to be disinfected ENTIRELY then! Arhhhh!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home