Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kuay-Lou Lunches

We had been eating 'mat salleh' food for few Saturday's lunches now. Simply because this baby of mine in me does not quite like outside food and I want a quick fix. So it had been home bake pizza (ready pastry of course) and pastas for the past few weeks.

Last week, I ran out of pastry for the pizza and want to try something else. Not so Italian this time (ehem...I don't know how to make lasagna as yet..:P). This time, we tried BURGER- the American food.


Well, not so FAST food as I thought. But it was ok.

I baked the bread on Friday evening.

The rest :
. Minced meat (beef) to be marinated with soy sauce, Maggi soy, bit of pepper and basils.
. Shredded cabbage
. Sliced tomatoes
. Cheddar Cheese
. Splash of mayo
. A bit of ready pickles
. Button Mushroom stir-fried with onions, LP sauce and sprinkled with black pepper
. Fried eggs
. Not forgetting our little harvest from our tiny 'garden' - fresh lettuce!

All stacked up and sandwiched in our home baked bread - wah lah ..........our weekend quick fixed.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh..looks sooo yum! I think I will do it this weekend! of course..not so hardworking as you la..I'll buy the burger buns! Heh..

11:08 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

forget about the bun la, just buy outside!! If not because of the bread maker, I would buy too! hahaha, who got time to KNEAD? :P

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guai lo food always works for us :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
actually i still prefer Chinese Food anytime...keke. So Guai Lo food is like weekends only lo..

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home