Wednesday, April 15, 2009

They Click-ed

Well, remember my story about the new coming confinement lady?

She (Lian Je) is ok. Well, she is not as good as my first CL but better than the one I had with Jien and I know she is better of compared to a lot of CLs out there. The best is - she clicks with my maid. That is at least something that I needed now since my POOR lil maid needs a bit of CONSOLATION.

She is not as good in time management compared to my first CL and not quite good in handling my baby - maybe my baby is the problem since he is already few weeks old now - probably is growing to become more demanding!! :P But she is definitely a very friendly and very accommodating lady.

She is a Hainanese. Hence her cooking reminds me a lot of my mom - VERY Hainanese. She also cook Western food for me. I had fish fillet the other day with fries and my son loves the fries! Today she is going to cook curry chicken for us. I bet it will taste like my mom's cooking again! kekeke....

Well, for those who are still thinking of getting babies or already get it accidentally and want good confinement ladies, the contacts are here :

My first CL : Kei Je from Kepong, HP : 016 3088119 ......MY BEST CHOICE!
My second CL : Lian Je from Seremban HP : 016 2000868
My previous CL (for Jien confinement) : Aunt Yan Ping from Sekinchan HP : 012 6443561

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous mott said...

Wahhhhhh....so sedapla......

How come can eat curry chicken ar? MAN! I didn't know that! I thot if bfeeding should avoid spicy food! If I knew can eat..I SURE WALLOP MAN!

6:24 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
aiya, just replace the santan with milk and don't cook so hot lor...you think our malay and indian frens out there eat only fry fish everyday meh?....kekeke

3:17 PM  
Anonymous clair said...

Wah, such good food, I wonder why I had to suffer through all that yucky wine and ginger stuff during my time, haha.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home