Friday, May 15, 2009

Sling



This baby of mine can make fuss for hours - and want only people to carry him and WALK. Well, basically movement la. I think I should be losing weight fast because of this...

Got a sling before delivery. Only realizing that I got the wrong size after delivery. Got it changed the other day as I know I will be needing this URGENTLY.

This time around, no matter how the baby cries in it, I am going to just shut my ears at least for a few minutes and you, babe you just STAY IN THERE, babe!!

Looks like he is quite ok after a few struggles...And boy I could at least free my hand to take a picture with him...GOSH...

By the way, I do feel a bit like...er...kangaroo? :P

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous clair said...

I've never used a sling before, either this type or the hanging ones.

9:53 AM  
Blogger LHS said...

i have a ring sling but never used it before, perhaps i should use it for my baby later, it just seems like a trend of using sling now :)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home