Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Updates


Oh.....what a busy week.

Nope, not because of the kids. Basically I am back to work.

I am very happy to resume work for my partner had been doing SO SO MUCH during my pregnancy and also my long leaves. I was on site checking some of our latest works the other day and not forgetting snapping some pictures of my own. Haha! Not bad, not too fat I thought....

As for my the other baby- the bungalow, well, still snailing and inching away and now it is more of the ID work and I am busy checking out some final details before they proceed on making the built-ins. I love the brightness and airiness of the house. Simple layout and to me, it is NICE. I love this house.










AIRY living room with timber roofing and exposing rafters. I just love it!



As for the other house, the client is very busy checking work on my behalf during my leaves!! Hahaha! She is the 'site officer' now checking all the sub-contractors work. Even the main Contractor does not know some of the NSC! Well, I am still doing my part and give her advise and well, it is a more relaxed work because the main contractor is a better contractor and I am not the ID for the job. My client relied heavily on her ID consultant, so GOOD for me la! :P

And most importantly, I will have some new jobs coming in. SO SO LUCKY. Yesterday, I closed a deal for a bungalow - a good one. But his kind of taste is not my cup of tea....I hope we can meet half way though for the design and outlook of the house.





As for the 2 kiddies at home, they are doing great.

We consulted another doctor last Friday with the title 'Sports' orthopedic and it made a great difference. He took off the cast and did an x-ray and was of the opinion that the bone is growing well and Jien can actually do AWAY with the cast, with IMMEDIATE EFFECT!! Hubby told him that the other doctor's advise was to stick with the cast for another month. Well, he was so confident that it can be taken off and tadaaaaa.............bye bye cast. His only advise is don't let him run, just walking will do. Till today, my boy still have not gather the courage to walk. RUNNING?? Not so soon la. He is now crawling and today, he actually stand up to switch on the TV. See how important the TV is for him?!!

The younger boy is so angelic lately. Sleep well and eat well. Of course, if we are slightly late to cater for what he wants, the loud speaker is still blasting alright! Kekekeke

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous seow wei said...

Great great..back to sunny day, no more tears! Happy for you.

Jung is feeding well, look at his double chin...hahahaha. And you, not bad, not fat at all I think, transfered the fats to Jung oredi...but you are still as tan and as i can remember....;)

I admire you lah, so busy still can blog...

5:36 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S.Wei
What to do??!! Have to go to site mah! no chance to be fair unless i am a 'shao nai nai' :P You should see Jien's picture when he was small, lagi double chin! like michelin! hahaha

9:41 AM  
Anonymous mott said...

wah..i love the ceiling. reminded me of balinese roofing.

my hubs took a pic..had interesting textures. i will post it up...

I LOVE BOTH THE PICSS!! SOOO CUTE!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home