Thursday, June 04, 2009

Conversations

Talking to a toddler can be quite cute..

Passing by the the 'M'..
Jien : Mama, I want Old Mc'Donald Fries.
Me : OK OK!
After buying, I did not give him straight away..
Jien : Mama, I want Old Mc'Donald Fries.
Me : Jien, you can't have it now, it is very hot.
Jien : Mama, I want VERY HOT!

:P

x x x x

It can be quite musical..

The other day, I bought a pair of breast milk storage shells and I have been quite constantly wearing it at night. My boy who always kena hugs from me of course noticed it right away.

For the first time when he accidentally 'touched' it, his first reaction was to quickly moved away (like kena electric shock la) and stared at my breasts and wanted to touch them again which I said no!

After a couple of times, he somehow knew about this hard breasts his mother suddenly had.

One fine day..

Jien : Mama! I want!
Mama : Yes, what do you want?
Jien was looking at my breasts and said

'DRUM'!!


x x x x


Well, sometimes he can talk like a Japanese too (no offense please, sumimasen yo!)

Me : Jien, say 'Mitsubishi'
Jien : Mitsubishi
Me (amazed, wah! Not bad!) : Jien, say hippopotamus.
Jien : Hippopotamus
Me (proud) : Jien, what colour is this ?
Jien : YERROW..........
Me : Alamak!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous mott said...

wekekekekek..that's sooo farneee!!!

U got double drums now...

wakakakakakakakakaka....

8:01 PM  
Anonymous clair said...

So cute, I bet he keeps you entertained all the time :)

8:28 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

sorry not able to visit often.
kesian jien with his cast.hope he's ok now..kids lagi cepat baik than adults kan..
So, you don't have a maid now?how are you coping?

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Hahaha, I like the way you describe it and the way you wrote it down, it is so funny. My son like to re-arrange words, 'pagoda' becomes 'padoga', 'sushi' becomes 'shisu'. He will laugh everytime after he said it, I wonder if he did it purposely to irritate me...hahaha

Glad Jien is ok now :)! Looking forward to see you blog more often!

3:43 PM  
Blogger LHS said...

funny Jien, drum some more!

7:15 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

royal jester,
it is ok.you kan busy.Maid? weekend only no maid :)

S.Wei,
rearranging words? wah, smart kid! my boy does not even know what is sushi and pagoda yet, kekeke

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home