Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Boutique Lover


Ever since I am a mother, I have been shopping at this little heaven of mine - Lavie, a boutique at Plaza Damas (behind block G) and Grace the owner of the shop has become a friend of mine whom I will see about 4 times a year!! Hahaha!

I simply can't find time to leisurely hunt for nice clothing nowadays. At Lavie, Grace, knowing my taste, likings and SIZE, would continuously flood my changing cubicle with tops or dress for me to keep trying. I save effort and best of all, TIME, shopping there. Of course, she has a good selection of clothings which she sources from Thailand, Korea, etc and she also has some branded stuff which I normally shy away, hahah!! The quality of the material is good I should say. Now, I am her good customer for I always end up buying a few pieces (sometimes 10!!).

The other day, I went there again to grab some new 'simple smart'baju and I bumped into a woman, at the age of 60 and having extremely good figure with size S, goodness!! She is super sanguine (the one wearing white with black prints) and she and Lavie's partner kept us laughing and giggling away the whole afternoon and we all had a wonderful shopping day that day.

And of course, I ended up buying 7 pieces of baju!! Ahhhh! It does feel good to shop! INDEED. :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous clair said...

Wah, slim down so fast, eh mommy!! Nice going, man!

6:30 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
please don't look at my side elevations! there are bulges here and there!! wakakaka!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home