Monday, July 27, 2009

Off to School!

Yes, I had finally sent Jien off to 'school' and I had been busy lately going to visit my 'the other baby' at site which is near completion yet still quite a bit to do.

So how is my Jien doing?? He is ......

1st day : Did not cry. I left him there, he marched in, took off his slippers and put on the shelf. He slipped in and did not even waved back at me! I left the bag with the teacher and left. Asked his teacher how is he doing...'OK - did not cry' was the answer. I was anxious the whole morning and kept checking my phone if the teacher did call me..NOPE, nothing. Hubby, SIL all called and my answer is : He is doing fine, I THINK ...

2nd day : Did not cry...cool

3rd day :
Papa sent him to school.

Midst of class, a mother went to send something to her daughter and left, maybe he saw 'her' and 'thought' it was me leaving without picking him, he broke down and cried - according to the teacher... :P

4th day : Papa sent him to school. Approaching his school, he told papa : MY FRIENDS, PAPA! and when the teacher came to take him, he CRIED and said he did not want to go to school!! HAHAHA! Finally!

But being him, he quiet down fast and went in reluctantly....oh poor thing.

5th day : Cry again!

6th day : When I went to pick him up, I saw tears in his eyes. I asked teacher what happened? 'He was playing upstairs and refused to come downstairs...' duh........

7th day : He was joining his friends for lunch!! WELL, let me make it clear here. HE. IS. FEEDING. HIMSELF!! I was so so so happy when I see that.

His little friends started to strike a conversation with me..

'Ah Yi, ni hao..'

Me : 'Ni hao..'

'Ah Yi, (in Mandarin) you know, Jien does not sit down and study. He was playing masak in the room. He played with teacher's radio'

I smiled. kekeke, actually I wanted to burst out and LAUGH!! wakakaka. So typical of my SON!

More to come...next post.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous clair said...

Wow, no tears, that's a pretty good first few days for a 2.5 year old (am I right?).

8:47 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
I think so! I am quite impressed myself! Lucky me!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home