Monday, August 17, 2009

Schooling Boy - the Good Points!

Other than the 2-days crying in school, my boy is now officially a one-month student!! Not bad!

Well, as I said, I don't expect my boy to learn anything so far, some good points seemed to surface and I, yes, I AM the one enjoying the schooling effect.....

First, my boy wakes up early nowadays. Even non-schooling days.

We actually spend more 'quality time' together when I bathe him in the morning, pick him up from school, enjoying the remaining snack in the car, singing song together in the car, rush and run for we are both hungry by then....Then I will bathe him again thoroughly after school and have lunch together with him.

He used to spend 40 mins on his meals but now he would gobble his food fast due to the hungry pangs! (Yes, my boy played too hard in school and did not have his snacks provided by the school)

After a short session of TV or computer, my boy would be SO SO EXHAUSTED and would catch his long nap in the afternoon. That leaves me and maid having more time to do our own thing or to entertain the little one.

As my friend, Joyce said: well, once your boy started going to kinder, you will gain extra 1-2 hours for yourself! How true is that! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Great! Sounds good for everybody...:)

You r right that we do gain extra 1-2 hours when the kids go to school - at a cost tho', the school fees lah... hahaha

3:20 PM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

Hmmn, I must starts thinking of sending my girls to kindies now! I want the extra time!! :) But too bad, I commited myself to do homeschooling for the pre-school year so cannot lah.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous clair said...

Yes, I think the best part is the bonding. I enjoyed sending my youngest daughter to/fro kindy. The other two, I didn't get to do it as I was working.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home