Monday, September 28, 2009

Should I stop??

It was a girl-night-out again with my buddies. As usual, great conversations, good food and great fun.

This time we happened to mention about blogging again. And the girls were a bit worry on security that one may 'mark' you and hence had pulled out all her pictures in the blogs. Wow. Serious. And the other would not even think of starting a blog for the same reason.

Hmmmm.......I felt threaten and being watched and my hands were sweating liao!!!

Hang on la...look at the few little 'cats' that pop into my website, hardly reach 10!! Marked? Popular blogger maybe la!! I don't blog hop and I never did. So people like Karen, Lydia, Mott, Clair, Pu1Pu3 were all blogs that I HAPPEN to read and some have become friends of mine now. Fated? Maybe...;P

Then again, some of the blogs that I read started to 'close shop' or inactive in other words. Maybe blogging is indeed a waste of time?

Well, as for now, I still write. I treat it as a channel to vent my views, my love, my happiness, my mood and to share it with the one I love(hubby of course) and friends who care to read and share some views with me.

I wish that this could be a gift to my sons when they grow up too. They will then probably know more about themselves when they are tiny and of course hopefully, they will learn more about their mother too. As simple as that.

Maybe one day, I will stop posting pictures of mine and both the boys. Y'know, for privacy of us all or perhaps poof........I will disappear without any notice but for now, I enjoy blogging and blog I will.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous mott said...

Wah..that's nice. You reminded me why I started to blog in the first place! For my boys!

Yes...I'm back now. Battery half way recharge!! Thanks for still visitng me!!! So thankful to have met you!...

*Whispers..you got FB ar?*

6:20 PM  
Anonymous clair said...

Hey, thanks for continuing to read my blog ;) Eh, don't you dare to stop blogging, okay? hahaha ;)

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GBL i know u... do u know me?

5:29 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
battery dies off again ah?? no entry since that day...

*whisper* yes, i do FB, check your mail!!

clair,
*high-five* thanks for the great support my dear!

anonymous,
hello there, FRIEND or FOE? Penang mari ke singapore mari?

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home