Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Drips

No, my house taps are ok, no drips and no leaking.

It is my milk supply - drips, only.

It is just ONE day out and missing schedule to express and there you go, drips only.

I am SAD!! I want to continue breast feeding my baby - for at least another 6 months from now! But alas so little. It is either I stay at home so that I can boost up the supply again (which is kind of impossible lately, lots of meeting etc!!) or I should just give in to formula...

I try the formula for his cereal and he seems to enjoy it. (unlike his brother who rejected any other drink except mama's milk)

I guess I just have to be contented with mixing both now.

Arrhhhh........I am SAD!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

If it is not possible to stop attending to your work and meetings, then you would have to compromise lah. You have tried your best and most importantly baby is still happy with his food.. Cheer up lor, if not lagi less milk..:)

8:24 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S.Wei:
ya lor..compromise lor...or I just need a week break maybe to jumpstart the milk making machine?? :P

2:39 PM  
Blogger Marsha Maung said...

blinka, continue to pump!!! don't stop. mix for now but continue to pump like you're mad. TRUST ME. jared was in hospital for 10 days jaundice and i pumped like mad. whole freezer became full!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home