Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wonderful 7 months- Jung




Jung turned 7 months old last week.

At 7 months, he is now sitting up straight on his own without support, and he is 'crawling' by dragging his lower body, at quite an amazing speed across our stretch of carpet. He must have hit himself a couple of times hard on his head that he rarely venture any further then the carpet - his territory for now. Haha!

He eats 3x cereals a day. 2 BIG spoonful mix. I tried him on pumpkin but he seems to not quite enjoy it. Ahhhh...so the lazy part of me tells me, nevermind la, just feed cereal!! So cereal for the last 1 month! [OK OK, I will prepare something this week....guilty liao] Of late, he loves eating bread and 'rice', I guess it is time to prepare some other solid food to let him try.....[feeling more guilty as I am writing this..]

His favourite person is NOT me, sigh.........but his DAD (well, I should be glad that it is not my maid!!). He wants his dad to carry him down to the park, twice a day!! That smile he gave when he saw his dad back from work is so so so sweet and no wonder hubby is so willingly walking him even if he is so darn tired after a whole day's work. Well, a bit of jealousy yes (*sob sob*)[hey, I am still breasting feeding you little monster at midnight ya know?!] but
I am torn apart with so many things to take care, so I am really grateful for hubby helps me A LOT by taking him away from me!!

My baby is still weighing light - only around 8kg now. He got his little TOOTH about 2 weeks ago and last few days, he caught mild fever and we were suspecting of another one springing up soon.

His crowning glory is so thick and wavy - I just love it!! Anyways, it is getting too long in fact and we are thinking of trimming it but I still can't picture him sitting STILL so the idea is shelved for the moment.

It is funny seeing him growing fast. On one hand I feel so glad with the thought that I could go out with 2 running boys - swimming, trekking, diving and having more freedom but at the same time, knowing that this would be my last baby, I just hope that time would go a bit slower for me to savor every bit of it all!

4 Comments:

Anonymous clair said...

Your Jung looks exactly like you. My daughter saw his photo and said.. so cute LOL! And that hair is beautiful and so black. I used to cut Steev's hair while he was asleep, hehe.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous seow wei said...

Wahhaha, Jung look like Korean male star with a bit of curly hair....so stylo-milo with the pose! So adorable.

1:51 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Clair,
We went to a family function lately, 99% said he looks like Jien& hubby, only 1% - my brother said he looks more like me now :)

S WEI,
Yeah, everybody LOVES his hair!! The latest trend for the Korean/Taiwan male artists..hahaha!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

wah, SO fast 7 months already!!!!! time really flies...

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home