Friday, February 12, 2010

Gong Xi Gong Xi


I am still working at the moment, imagine this....imagine a woman working few mornings ( yeah, 2am in the morning ), looking fat (sitting too much), messy hair, long un-pedicured nails, pale-looking and not forgetting that red-shot eyes...I think I have to hide myself this CNY! Hahaha!

Anyways, this Tiger year, I managed to squeeze out my limited available time (with hubby's assistance) to bake some cookies for us, MIL and my father! Phew! Baking simply because I think the cookies out there are just way too sweet and I just want to feel the hectic feel of CNY. Yeah, cleaning, baking, wiping, dusting - all the hard work before the CNY is quite a norm ever since I started working. :)

I want to wish everybody a very happy CNY and have a wonderful holiday! As for me, I am going to snooze the whole holiday. Zzzzzzz........;P

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

To my superwoman friend;)
Happy new year and all the best in this coming tiger year.... ROOOAAARRRR!!!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Marsha Maung said...

happy chinese new year to you too. you bet, me snoozing through new year too. but i think i will start work tomorrow....getting fat and lazy. :-) gong xi gong xi!!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Clairity said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you and family. So nice and quiet this year, I love it.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home