Thursday, September 02, 2010

Breathless


Yes, I am a bit 'breathless' nowadays. No, I don't look great and make other 'breathless'. I am breathless! I think I need a check up. Stress I suppose.

Anyway, there are reasons behind these breathless thingy. Other than work, I think the biggest cause is my darling dear Jien. He is utterly so rebellious off late. He would turn a deaf ear when we are in the mall, so if you see a woman yelling and screaming for her son - that would be ME. He would watch TV whole day if permits and would pounce and sit on his brother; he would not come down for dinner; he would just do his colouring for a good 2 mins and wonder off; he would still pee / poo in the pants if he is in front of the computer screens etc etc...


That all blew my blood streams. I could sense my fire burning and bursting. I, screamed, yelled, hit the sofa, broke the cloth hanger.........sigh...

After all that, I found that my son is the resilient type. He is also the forgetful type for doing all these clown acts which he repeats day in day out. And he never listens!! Duhhhhh!!


Catching my breath, deep breath.....I tuned down, soft talk, so soft that I can't even hear my voice and weird thing is he sort of *zing!!* and give me that 'I got it, mama!!'


Argghh, kids!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Cool down...friend. Maybe is just the terrible three thingy or maybe is the change of new house which is causing all these. Surely he will outgrow these..:) My son also sama-sama recently. Everything also 'don't want', everything also 'cannot', beat her sister, snatch her toys, kicked thd door so hard while I locked myself in the room to work, brush his teeth and then REFUSE to gurgle and cried so hard...bla bla bla...hope this will make you feel normal and not breathless again..hahaha. Take care!

11:23 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S.Wei,
Thanks for making me feel NORMAL..:) yeah, hopefully it is a phase kinda thing..really upsets me!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home