Monday, June 28, 2010

House

House is so important.

Especially for me, house needs to be cozy, comfortable and also be quite tastefully done...at least to my eyes. :)

So as I mention, the house is almost almost there. I am pretty excited over the look. Of course, any house will look so much better without grilles and so is ours... ahhhh...those nasty looking grilles. Well, apa boleh buat...

The other day, I brought a new friend of mine (a client of mine actually) who happened to be in Interior business doing built-ins. He was all too excited when he sees the house. He wanted to do the built-ins, no sharing with others........as he wanted it to be his and his profile only. He adores the concept and all......bla bla bla.

Deep inside, I know he won't be my contractor and so it is true. The cost is almost 3 folds of my the other contractor. Wah!! 3 BIG FOLDS!! But I am really happy and proud that him, being an ID, loves the house! ;)

So be it, I know the house will still look good with my the other contractor..

I don't need 6 figures ID job to make my house look EXTRA good. Architecturally it is already nice and all I need is some very basic built-ins to store things, that's all.

Can't wait to move in! About a month more to go!! Yippie!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

You must be very busy now....;) Can't wait to see the pictures of your new house!!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Marsha Maung said...

pictures pictures!!! :-)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home