Monday, March 15, 2010

My the other Baby- a peep inside!


Ok, since there are requests to see the inside of my 'the other' baby, here are some of my favourites:

(right, read clockwise)
1. The high ceiling of the living room with some tropical touch. I love the water feature (see the stone studded urn?) and the pond signifying and dramatizing the 'entrance' to the space. I am so happy that the owner finally sold to the idea as during the construction period, they almost scraped and covered up the pond for wanting a bigger living space...See, my boy is enjoying with his friend and all my boys love the water feature! The sound of water is just so calming and pleasing in our hot and humid weather!

2.
The bright and airy master bathroom. Need no artificial lighting of any kind during day time! The clients are pleased too!

3.
The master bedroom. Read the continuous big sliding door that stream in abundance of light and air?! I just LOVE it!

4. The rustic feel of powder room. Yes, no 'window' but big opening to the blue sky from atop! See the bare cement wall? We love it. :)

5. The low entrance space opens up to a brighter, well-lit stair well.

I can't be showing every bits due to some respect to the owner la...

Like it?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

I love the ceiling and stair well! Can't really see how the water feature is position from the angle of the picture lah. I would choose another fabric for the curtain tho'. Hope the owner will maintain the plants in the powder room well..it looked really rustic! :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S.Wei,
psss......So what curtain would you use?? TELL ME, TELL ME! :)

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Seow Wei said...

I only find the current one a tad too bright in yellow lah. I will probably use cotton white, light grey or light khaki day curtain with rich texture. Just my two cents...;)

7:43 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S.Wei
Agree. Actually the real texture is the 'ma bu'..light beige colour. I did some photoshop touch up and it turned out to be yellow!! haha! :P

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home