Monday, February 22, 2010

Long-break Effects

The holidays ended finally. Too fast and too short. I think.

I am slowly picking up myself to work. As usual, there are always things to draw, letters to type, phone calls to be made...and I put ALL that behind me and I am flipping through one of my favourite architectural magazines, newly arrived and hot in my hands..

I am not those springy and ever-in-the-high-spirit type of person. I need to settle and ease myself to the right mode every time.

I love the way the Chinese companies celebrate the 1st day of working though. Must dress up nicely, red if possible. Lit up the red long fire crackers to signify good luck- the thundering sound that breaks the normally quiet morning, I LOVE IT. It somehow lift up the spirit better (at least for myself). And the lion dance? I just simple LOVE it. Speaking of which, I did not see any performance- live, YET, this year. I could just hear the drums and symbols beating from afar... Anyways, this idea of celebrating the 1st day of work, it gives hope, it lifts up the spirit and it sets the mind to work harder and have a better year ahead!! I LOVE THE SPIRIT, I LOVE the positive attitude.

Maybe next year, I should do the same. YEAH!! I really think so! Great!

Oopsy! Waita-minute, does that mean that I am going to break the law?? :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home