Thursday, May 13, 2010

Special Moment

I love it when,

..that I am working, I bring my kids along too. Yes, they are playful. But hey, they are kids. (Plus they are boys! :O ) So when my maid was back home for 2 weeks, my boys were happy following me around. I bet they enjoyed it too.. But I can't be doing this too often, it is way too tiring yelling at one and carrying the other. ;) And of course, construction sites are dangerous.

..that my 2 kids were too playful that they refused to sleep in the afternoon. Comes night time, they were already in bed at 9p.m. both. That leaves me with my hubby some time to be ALONE; we did some chatting, play some VCD to watch bla bla bla...Wait, did I tell you that this only happens TWICE so far? ;P

..that hubby came back early from work, and I was done for the day early too! So we would go to the park with the kids, had early dinner and just the other day, we were at KLCC park and the kids were so happy.

..that I could join my kids for a nap in the afternoon if I am really exhausted. It feels good.

..that we are playing hide and seek in the house (though small). This happened only yesterday. The house were filled with laughter and chuckles.

All these special moment rarely happen, but they are such treasure moment to savor.. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home