Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Singing Bird & Dancing Baby

For the last few weeks, our house is filled with the songs from the purple Barney. And so my Jien, knowing how to operate the player, plays it almost everyday..and the songs always play in my mind now. And worst of all, I find myself singing the songs too! Duh...half a century old and singing Barney's songs...aiyoyo..

And then I find my boy really sing! He sings so well and I am all surprised and of course, very pleased. :) He remembers the lyrics and the funny thing is, he raps too!

So while he is rapping away (or mumbling away), my lil one there is dancing the bit away. The way he dances is just so so CUTE! He would bend his knees like a rapper and it is just so cool. It is the best entertainment at night lately. Haha!!

Glad to know that my boys love and enjoy music just as much as we do.. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home