Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My boys


It is hard to believe that my boys are now 4 and 1.5 yo!! Time flies...really..

And it is also hard to believe that they are so different from each other other than the look. Most say they are twins! Gosh!


.With Jien, my neighbours were surprised that we have a baby at home, because he hardly cry and he is soft when crying. With Jung, I bet my neighbours 1km away can hear him loud and clear..ahem!

. Jien loves reading; Jung only tear and throw books! :)

. Jien loves indoor and my Jung is a 100% athlete material. He is strong, fast, agile.

. Jien is gentle, loving and cuddly. Jung is full with jealousy, a fighter, fierce and he bites and pinches!! So be warned!

So with all these differences, there are chaos everyday in the house. They fight, push, squeeze, bite, chase each other. Then another minute, we will hear laughters. Then another minute, complaints and cry.

Everyday, without fail.
So my neighbours had heard the crazy mother's screams too. Everyday. Without fail. (they must have regretted having me as their new neighbour)

This woman must be insane.

Yeah. I AM going insane. Bless you. :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

From this picture one can already tell the differences you mentioned. Both are lovable but can't help looking at Jung's face, his smile in this picture is just sooooooo infectious and adorable!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S.Wei,
Sure both are lovable but having 2 boys is like having war at home, haha...interesting. I am blessed.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous mott said...

my gosh.... your boys are so big already!!!! From this picture... Jung looks as big as Jien! I only can tell because of the size difference of their hands!

8:47 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
in actual case, jung is much shorter and mini compare to Jien..but he is the monster in the house, hahah!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home