Wednesday, November 03, 2010

New Art Piece

I did not know my 4-yo son can do so many things with computer now.

I intended to place some of his art piece here awhile ago and while browsing the files, I accidentally saw some of the files not saved by me.
They were his 'computer graphics' art which he named them and saved them file by file accordingly like 'Ice Cream', 'apple' (which he used the red back ground, wow), 'train', 'sun' etc...simply so cute! I compiled them all and they simply look gorgeous to me!

Oh, and yesterday, I left my live messenger on with an old friend of mine, I left to attend a meeting only to find my friend calling me and said 'Hey, your son is Skype'ing with me! He said that he is hungry and that u went out to work. He said "I miss u, papa"!!' Well, it must be that during the time when hubby was away, I always msn him and our son is watching closely ler!! So he must have thought that daddy was 'talking' to him again...


Whoa! Kids nowadays...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Clairity said...

He sure is a creative kid and looks like he's taking after you.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home