Thursday, September 30, 2010

Missing the curlszz


The other day, I was downloading some pictures off my camera, it has been awhile since I lay my hands on it. Poor camera.

And so the pictures flooded my computer. Tonnes of pictures. Browsing through the pictures, I came across some of the daily pictures I took only probably few months back which I thought I took it only, err, last week?? For that, I gotta remind myself, time flies. Take more pictures of the boys before they turn to me and say, 'mama, please-la, stop that please! This is not cool..'

So, here is one of them. I just love it. My lovely, handsome, playful Jung.


Oh.......How I miss those curlzzzz......they are all almost straightened now..:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Clairity said...

He is so cute, feel like pinching his cheeks.

9:51 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Clair,
I am sure if you meet him, he will pinch you before you do!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home