Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thinking Mode


I am extremely busy lately. Well, as usual.

And when I am thinking, I mean having deep thoughts; when I am forcing my creative juice of my noodle, when I am twirling my pencil trying hard and quick to come out with something - I need warm air!
Yes, I can't think when the air con is in full blast. Just can't.

I remembered having to escape down to the library section in my previous office to do that. Or go out to the cafe nearby, anywhere but not in the freezing dry air in the office!

So sometimes hubby will come back and ask, 'Aren't you feel stuffy and hot in here?'


I just brushed it off with a big smile. ;)


(*picture showing my cheeky son peeping through the intended gap for ventilation just so that I don't I run out of air in my office while thinking! ;P)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Clairity said...

I'm the opposite. Stuffy rooms give me a headache. So I need a cool, airy room with lots of circulation to get my ideas flowing :)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home