Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where to GO?



We have been hit quite badly after moving
to this new house. I mean our pocket is now in CRISIS. Well, considering whacking the old shattered house and almost rebuilding in that sense....


But the traveler bit of me is bugging me lately. I have not traveled to NEW places since like ages ago. Yes, I do traveled to Singapore just last year but that is like RE-visiting. I don't consider that so REFRESHING.


But with small budget, where can we go? Yes, I mean WE. I can't do without my boys. Neither can they.
So, any suggestions?


(picture showing our little green patch on the 1st floor........oh! how I wish to trek somewhere, with my back pack and of course, this time, I must picture it with my boys too! haha!)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous mott said...

Love ur lil green patch...

We too have been hit hard... have to survive two more years, since Mr.T is studying.

I heard sepang area has nice beaches? Perhaps a day trip? Or Kelantan...

12:16 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
err...you had left malaysia quite sometime liao hor? Kelantan is a flood state year end ler..;P Maybe I should just camp in my lil green patch! hahaha!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Seow Wei said...

How about self drive in Langkawi? I found it fun esp for the kids... My son loves the fish farm where you can feed the fish with bread wrapped on his finger tips & touched the stingray. Watched eagle feeding if you want; lazed by the beach; climbing the steps up to the water fall is a bit too challenging for the youngest one 'tho....Or show them the real paddy field and touched the rice stalk..can consider lah. But now I think quite late to book a hotel with good rate leh...

10:24 AM  
Anonymous mott said...

ayo ayo..i meant, kuantan!!!!

sorry sorry..wrong "k"!!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home