Friday, November 26, 2010

Pom Pom


Lately, my younger son Jung is just so extra cute and funny.

He is slow in 'talking' but lately he could finally speak more like 'this one', 'apple', 'nana' (banana), 'yes' 'no' 'up' 'dun' (down), and one of them is 'pom' ...

Every evening, aunt-N (maid) will shower him. But when he saw us (aka, me/hubby) all getting ready to go into the bathroom, he would want to pull down his pants and diaper so that he can 'pom-pom' AGAIN. This time, in the bath tub.

We have a big one at home, it is a FUN playground for him. It is coincidental, that we have this big tub, a cast-insitu terrazo tub. We have that big space after extension and I can't be having a huge shower for not much of purpose. And of course in the back of our mind, we want the kids to have fun in the bathroom, they love water!

At first, we thought of buying the standard ones in the market. But a standard one is so small, too small for both of them. So we thought, ok, look for a double-size ones - but hang on, the price is not doubled, it is almost 4 to 5 times more expansive!

So after talking to my contractor of what I like, we decided - terrazo!

It is not too slippery and we can build it to the max of the space! So now all 4 of us can go in and it is still roomy!! ;)

So there u go, the 'pom-pom' time now always stretch to a good half an hour or more but it sure is a fun and memorable time!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous mott said...

oo..LOVE your spa tub!!!

Gosh..my hubs thinks just like you too! Can't go with the normal sized ones...would just build a minipool!

LOL...

Love this..your boys look like they are having lots of fun!

11:19 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hello, when la can we actually get to see the whole house.hehe..if u don;t want to show her, email me la.hehe..can u make it or not this sunday?come la.girls fun day out, shopping, eating, people do ur makeup and get photographed ..hehhe..at my place.3-6pm sunday.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Wah..you really spoilt market lah. My daughter saw this and asked me, "This aunty very rich ah??? I wish I have one like that at home..." Duh!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
really, they (Jung especially) LOVE the 'pool'!

Royal Jester,
I want to go but I have to go back to Klang for a site visit on Saturday, so i won't be in KL ler...
Nak tengok?? Bake a nice cheese cake for me and come to my house!! haha!
Joking ! But I do welcome you to my house! :)

S.Wei,
Pls do tell her that this aunty is NOT rich. Most likely this aunty will go to S'pore to see her mommy again..:)

1:55 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

haha..i might take u up on ur offer.ok..when I have the cheesecake ready, i will sms u and then we plan la ya.bestnya.can't wait.email me ur contact number pls.
i don't hv urs anymore.my old phone mati.
royalshoppingarcade@gmail.com
tx

2:47 PM  
Anonymous fashionasia said...

wow! jung n jien so lucky!! such a lovely bathroom!
do u have any good reno contractors to recommend? i really need one to do up my new condo. i got some ID company to give me quotes but they cost a bomb lor!
email me pls fashionasia@gmail.com

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home