Monday, November 29, 2010

Penguin Family


For about more than 2 months in our house since we moved in, we are bugged by this penguin - PINGU.

Jien has been so obsessed with him since we subscribed to the fiber optic thingy which is first launched in our area and Bangsar. So my son, Jien especially will be glued to the TV first thing in the morning.
He would speak like one, walk like one and the gruesome part is he memorize the series so well that he would make the same sound at the exact same time! Ewww!

Good thing is now we have to subscribed to this particular channel to watch them, so we do NOT subscribe and the boys are off from being penguins now. Phew! *cold sweat*


Having said that, we, the very 'nice' parent, still, from time to time, allow them to watch the VCDs that we bought (oh please, he already knows how to operate the player since more than a year ago??). This picture is among the hundreds taken by Jien using my handphone. *shake-head*


So now he always associate himself with Pingu and his brother - Pinga. :)

THAT, is cute.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Clairity said...

Cute penguin, hopefully Jien doesn't expect you to call him by the penguin's name LOL.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous mott said...

Pinga..is a girl wor.....

:D Yea..my kids used to love watching Pingu. So much so, when my first boy only talked like Pingu..my mom blamed his lack of speech on this 'silly' show.

Hmph... I can't get all of them to stop talking now.

I like Pingu... I like the 'nightmare' episode best...the one where the bed started growing legs and walking! :D

6:28 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
I watched pingu A LOT when I was pregnant w/Jien! haha...

I love the simplicity of the animation. The clay thingy appeals to me. Maybe I was playing a lot with clay when I was small. :P

yeah, pinga is a 'girl' but the important thing that i always tell him is 'Pingu loves Pinga' and so with Jien and Jung. :)

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home