Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rainy


It has been raining practically everyday now in Klang Valley. And I love to watch rain drops. Now I can see them in a different perspective. From bottom up, from our car porch.

I had purposely punch a hole in the car porch roof to welcome more natural light into the car porch and the house. So with a sheet of glass, we now can watch the rain and the lovely plant from 'beneath'.

When I saw the circles hitting the glass, I said 'Nice!'


My Jien heard it.

So everytime he saw me gazing the rain drops, he would say 'It is nice, mama!'

Copy cat! ;)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Clairity said...

I'm impressed, as always, with your creativity. Wish I could have your raindrop perspective but for now, I'm content to watch raindrops chase each other down my car windows.

5:46 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Clair,
I love to do that too if I am not the driver. :)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home